So how many of ya on the blogs are Friends fans? Well if you are, wonderful! If you aren't, then you are missing out. Friends has been my all time favorite television show since around 8th grade I'd say. Which unfortunately ended before I could every watch it regularly. However my family does own every season (there are ten btw) and I've seen every episode at least 3 times, the really good ones it gets up to prolly 10 times.
However, due to the lack of Friends here at BSU (the show, not actually friends lol) with only a videotape (yes thats right, I actually have to rewind it, I forgot how long that takes) of the ten best episodes. Which I took the chance of classes being canceled (YAY!) to watch them and seriously I do not understand how anyone could not like this show. It's hilarious for one, honestly Matthew Perry, Lisa Kudrow and Matt LeBlanc (Chandler, Phoebe and Joey) steal the show. It had one of the most beloved television couples of all time (Ross and Rachel). And it's just so entertaining to watch. So for all you Friends fans out there, go watch an episode, it will brighten your day definitely (I suggest the One with All the Poker, that was is a classic)And for all you none fans, go rent a season I promise you'll love it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends is hilarious! I haven't seen it in forever though. I love the theme song - it is so catchy!
ReplyDeleteOK my favorite is the one where Ross screams,"PIVIT!!"" To rachel as they are trying to move the couch. Everytime my husband and I try to move something I yell that and start rolling on the floor. It makes my husband laugh every time as well. :)
ReplyDelete