Thursday, February 3, 2011
Seriously BSU???
Ok I want to know what is the criteria of the horribleness of the weather for Ball State to cancel class for the day. I mean do they even watch the News? Or look out the window! I mean we seriously had a blizzard going on outside and they neglected to cancel more than 5 hours of class. And I would like to point out that yes you need to consider the commuters who go here, who had to risk their lives driving to get to class the past few days. But what about us, the students who have to WALK TO CLASS! I mean I'm pretty sure every student on campus is sick from having to walk to class in 2 degrees weather! And not only that, but what about the ice? I seriously know 5 different people who have broken bones or sprained something from slipping and falling from the ice that covers campus. Walking to class is just not safe, Ball State administrators put their students in danger by not canceling class and I think they need to put our concern first when they decide to cancel class or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AMEN! I Commute from Yorktown which is only 15minutes away max, but it is still dangerous to drive or even walk in this. Dr. Gora needs to take into consideration that it is truly dangerous to have us out in the weather. I deff feel like im getting sick from the wind pounding my ear drums. I am super mad at BSU!
ReplyDelete