Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pardi Gras=Pie in face!

So one of the requirements to become active in Epsilon Sigma Alpha, the service sorority on campus, is for the pledge class to put on an event to raise money for one of our charities. So today I went to our current pledge class event which was a Mardi Gra theme. It had a bunch of games and we could win beads and all them money went to Easter Seals. Well one of the things was you could bid to pie a sister in the face. Which I happily volunteered for! Omg it was awesome lol it was sooo funny seeing everyone get pied and having whip cream all over there faces. It was a great night to spend with my sisters. :)

Here's a picture of all of us before we got pied! it was sooo fun!

2 comments:

  1. AHH I loved this!! Super fun! Everyone should have pie in the face on their bucket list!! Shannon was nice and did not get it all over my hair, but I would not have cared! Dana and Kirsten decided not to bid on me because they thought that i would have got them back..and I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All people in the picture are so cute...I like it ....

    ReplyDelete