Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hoepfully you'll get a little better idea of who I am.....:)

 Well since this blog is all about getting to know everyone in the class a little bit better I figured I'd put down the basics of who I am :) And hopefully you'll find a thing or two that we have in common. And if you didn't, well then at least you learned something new about me :) 


The Basics (aka the boring stuff)
My name is Kylie Jo Sturm, I'm from Indy, born and raised there. I have a twin sister named Kasie, who's 43 minutes older than me. And I have a little sister who's 17 and a Vball superstar. I went to Cardinal Ritter High School, a small Catholic private school in Indy (yes i wore the uniforms, pleated skirts and all). I am a sophomore here at BSU and live in Kinghorn. My dream is to be a teacher, always has been, hopefully at a private school. I have the best family and friends I could ever ask for. I also have the most amazing boyfriend in the entire world, we've been dating for a year and a half and he's my best friend :)

My Interests and Likes
I'm a member of Epsilon Sigma Alpha here at Ball State, if you all don't know what that is it's the service sorority here. It's filled with a bunch of wonderful girls and i love knowing that I'm apart of something that's goal is to help others.

I grew up and live for country music. And not "Taylor Swift" country (that barely counts), I mean real country. Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, etc. I also love the Jonas Brothers, definitely my favorite band of all time. They are a lot more than just Disney's golden boys, they are truly talented singers and songwriters.

I love love LOVE movies :) especially Oscar worthy movies, I definitely appreciate those type of movies. My favorites would be Inglorious Bastards, Chicago, Black Swan, Slumdog Millionaire, Titanic, etc. I'm also a sucker for chick flicks (hey I'm a girl). I'm currently watch Sweet Home Alabama (love Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas!) but my favorite would probably be the Notebook.

I'm a huge HUGE Harry Potter fan. I think it's just phenomenal that a book series that could be so big that it has it's own theme park! They are extremely entertaining and definitely my favorite books of all time. I'm one of those fans who dress all up for the midnight premieres, I went as Dobby :) If you haven't read them...DO IT NOW! YOU'RE MISSING OUT!

I love TV :) Favorite of all time is Friends, probably the best television show of all time. I'm a huge Gossip Girl, Glee and Grey's Anatomy as well (The Three G's!) Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Kendra are my guilty pleasures, they are so entertaining! :)

Hopefully you learned a little bit more about me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment