Thursday, January 27, 2011
This week has been exhausting! So glad tomorrow is Friday!
Does anyone else feel like this week has just been long and exhausting?? Everyday I just can't wait to be done with everything so I can go to bed. I feel like every class is assigning projects or tons of homework. And with taking 19 credit hours it's no wonder I'm exhausted! Especially yesterday with Furball yesterday, i worked for like 5 hours on it yesterday! But it was totally worth it since we raised a bunch of money and donations for ARF :) I just can't wait for tomorrow to be over so it will be the weekend! :) And it's my little cousin first birthday on Sunday! So I get to see my family on Sunday which I'm excited about :) Hope everyone is having a more relaxing week then me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im with ya on feeling exhausted, but I couldnt imagine having 19 credit hours thought. That must really suck! Hope you don't get to overwhelmed.
ReplyDelete