Wednesday, April 27, 2011

bAsKiN rObBiNs!!

Baskin Robbins is having a deal tonight!! You can get a scoop of ice cream for just 31 cents! Me and my roommate are so going tonight! A great little treat to have while studying for finals week :) And a reward for having to finally finish my English project! So glad that I don't have to worry and stress about that tonight :) good luck to everyone and hope you all finish the project stress-free :)

3 comments:

  1. oh man! pick me up!! ahh im soo jealous that you are finished with your projects... i have four to go. :( im pretty sure this english project got the short end of the stick from me because i have major classes to worry about! I'm excited for formal though!! can't wait to dance away some stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work at baskin robbins! 31 cent scoop night and dollar scoop night are crazy. people get nuts over there ice cream! lol i hope you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yumm icecream sounds good right now!!

    ReplyDelete