Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Wonderful Day :)
today has been a pretty good day so far. English presentation went well (Good job to everyone else!) Just got to finish up a few more things for my section of the website and I will be DONE with my last project for this semester! SO EXCITED! My Rapidweaver got fixed today FINALLY! I was able to publish my teaching portfolio completely finished...yay! Now I just got to get through some homework, studying one more class and then Glee later tonight :) Everyone else have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for your RapidWeaver working!!!! i hate that system. but our project is almost over! yayyy!
ReplyDeleteI just have to say, your blog page, adorable! ha but what's a rapidweaver? i could easily google it but thought I'd ask ha.
ReplyDeletelol rapidweaver is a program that the teacher's college uses to make our digital portfolios. It's annoying because it messes up all the time
ReplyDelete