Thursday, April 14, 2011

TV hiatus over next week!

Everyone get excited! Hiatus is almost! which means my evenings can finally go back to being normal. I swear, it has been the longest hiatus ever! Gossip Girl and 90210 have been off since im pretty sure the end of February. And a few weeks without Glee and Grey's Anatomy is stressful. And the worst part is that it means there's only a few more episodes left until they're done for the summer! :( During this time of the year, my telelvsion shows are necessary. They are therapeutic when I need to destress from a long day of classes. So the countdown is officially almost over! YAY! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hated when my TV shows went on Hiatus! Bones came back last week and The Office just came back this week. I think I went through minor withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete