Wednesday, April 20, 2011
YAY! :)
Finally! Other than this class I am completely done with all my class projects! That is seriously the best feeling ever when you 're finally done with all the work and stress. Now all I have to do is got done with the last few things and a few finals and finally summer! :) Me and my roommate always look forward to finals week, it's our marathon week. We pick a television show and have a marathon of it, while studying of course, very little tho. lol. So I am definitely looking forward to that week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are one lucky duck...i still have a paper and presentation due next week along with english...i am quite envious
ReplyDeleteI do envy you. All of my courses I am taking this semester haven't been done...
ReplyDeletehaha sounds like fun to me! I really don't think I care enough about some classes to study for them haha but I'm sure I will study some! But we still have to finish our nuclear project..haha it sucksss!
ReplyDelete