Tuesday, April 12, 2011
That time of the year: Course Request
This is probably one of the most stressful times of the year for a Ball State student, deciding on which classes to take for the next semester. Now actually picking the course isn't so bad, you have your picture perfect schedule set up, no class until 10, done by 3 at the latest and sometimes even getting Friday for some early bird partying. However, it never ends up that way when the schedules come in, class at 8 almost every day including night class. Now this has happened every semester so fingers crossed that this semester it actually works out for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate course request! I'm worried about my schedule next semester because I just picked up a second major in Child Development, so I need to take a lot of classes to catch up, and I'm afraid that they'll all be full and put me even more behind. *sigh* I hope you don't have any 8 AMs next semester, though! Good luck!
ReplyDeletei have planned out the perfect schedule and will be highly upset if they screw it up again. No classes before 11 for me and done by 4. YESS!!!
ReplyDelete